eNTRI India Terms And Conditions
Visa Waiver Program is eligible for:
1) Indian nationals tourist residing in India and residing abroad
- This Visa Waiver Program is effective for one year from 10th April until 31st December 2018
- After the applicant has successfully received eNTRI visa, the applicant must print out the eNTRI visa to bring it together to Malaysia.
- An eNTRI visa is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the maximum of fifteen days (15) each entry without any extension of the period.
- Applicants must travel to Malaysia within three (3) months after they have successfully obtained an eNTRI visa.
Applicants is only permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the following Entry/Exit points:
-Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
-Penang International Airport, Penang
-Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
-Melaka International Airport, Melaka
-Senai International Airport, Johor
-Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
-Miri International Airport, Sarawak
-Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
-Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
-Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
-Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
-Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
-Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
-Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
-Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicants are not allowed to apply any other visa / passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963].
- Applicants will be subjected to undergo a three (3) months cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program.
- Any applicant who is found to overstay shall be subjected to existing Immigration law in force.
- Applicant are not allowed to accept any unauthorized employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
- The Government of Malaysia, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
- Applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant, prior to submitting the visa application, has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details providedherein.